As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Design Engineering #ad
Etc, 0.625" x 3', Hoses, Design Engineering 010472 Fire Sleeve and Tape Kit Heat Protection for Wires #adDesign Engineering #ad
- From high temperatures. Provides burn protection during under-hood repairs and maintenance. Withstands 500 degrees F continuous heat and 2000 degrees F intermittent heat. Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brake / transmission lines, and more.
Constructed of a woven insulated glass fiber braided sleeve heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber; includes 16-inches Fire Tape. Use for bundling and protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc.
2. Design Engineering #ad
1-1/4" I.D. x 3ft Aluminized Sleeving for Ultimate Heat Protection with Hook and Loop Closure, Design Engineering 010405 Heat Shroud 1/2" #adDesign Engineering #ad
- Withstands 500 degrees f direct, continuous heat and 2000 degrees F radiant heat. Wrap around wires, cables and hoses for extreme heat protection. Pliable for tight bends. No need to remove wires and hoses with convenient hook and loop closure design. Trim to desired length.
3. AC PERFORMANCE #ad
Black 3 Feet 12.7mm ID, AC PERFORMANCE 1/2" ID Silicone Coated Fiberglass Heat Shielded Fire Sleeve for Hose Lines & Electrical Wiring, 1/2 ID #adAC PERFORMANCE #ad
- Resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and fuels, insulates against energy loss in piping and hosing. Burn protection during under hood repairs and maintenance, helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting.
Black. High-temperature, flexible insulating sleeving withstands 500 Degree Fahrenheit continuous heat and up to 1000 Degree Fahrenheit intermittent heat.
Length: 3 feet. Ideal for protecting hoses, electrical wiring, oil and fuel lines from heat and to prolong the life. Made of standards silicone rubber coated fiberglass sleeve, can be cleaned and protects against abrasion. Id: 1/2"12. 7mm.
4. Design Engineering #ad
Design Engineering 010419 Heat Sheath 1" I.D. x 3ft Aluminized Sleeving for Ultimate Heat Protection #adDesign Engineering #ad
- Five popular diameters to choose from: 1/2", 1-1/4", 1", 3/4", and 1-1/2". Pliable for tight bends. Slide over wires, cables and hoses for extreme heat protection. Withstands 500 degrees f direct, continuous heat and 2000 degrees F radiant heat. Trim to desired length.
5. Design Engineering #ad
Design Engineering 010478 Fire Wrap 3000 Heat Protection Sleeve for Wires, etc. with Hook and Loop Closure, Hoses, 1" x 24" #adDesign Engineering #ad
- Withstands 500 degrees F direct heat. Provides burn protection during under-hood repairs and maintenance. Easy to install with hook & Loop closure; pliable enough to shape and fit the tightest bends.
From high temperatures. Constructed of a woven insulated glass fiber braided sleeve heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber; includes 16-inches Fire Tape. Use for bundling and protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc.
6. SUPERFASTRACING #ad
SUPERFASTRACING 5 Feet Heat Sleeve Fiberglass Adjustable Heat Shield Sleeve Black 5FT X 6MM1/4" for Car Wire Loom #adSUPERFASTRACING #ad
- Size:¡¿5 feet x 6mm 1/4 inch Heat Sleeve Fiberglass Black. And pay attention to eyes and respiratory protection. Temperature range:¡¿heat sleeve Fiberglass can withstands 1100¨H continuous and 2000¨H intermittent.
Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting. Material: ¡¿the heat Sleeve Fiberglass is mainly made of high quality fiber glass.
It is ideal for shieding fuel lines, protecting sensitive wire looms form close proximity heat, helping to prevent vapor lock, shielding brake lines and hose and stopping clutch cables from melting. Warning:¡¿always wear gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product. Function:¡¿it's can reduces radiant heat by up to 60%.
7. Design Engineering #ad
Design Engineering 010669 Vapor Block 5/8" I.D. x 36" Fuel Line Sleeve #adDesign Engineering #ad
- Made of glass fiber and polyester laminated to an aluminum outer layer. Can be used on any cable, hose or line for added heat protection. Fit type: Universal Fit. Direct heat resistance to 340°F.
Installs easily with a split design and adhesive flap - no need to disconnect the fuel line. Specifically developed to prevent vapor lock in fuel systems by greatly reducing heat in the line to keep fuel cooler and below boiling.
8. Thermal Zero #ad
Thermal Zero High Temperature Heat Sleeve Exhaust Heat Aluminized Heat Sheath 1" X 36" Long #adThermal Zero #ad
- Use to cover braided steel lines, radiator hoses, even air intake pipes. High temperature heat blanket material. Aluminized backing reflects radiant heat and keeps things running cool. Finished edges to avoid fraying keeps the engine bay looking good.
9. Thermo-Tec #ad
1"- 1 1/2" I.D. Express Sleeve, Thermo-Tec 14035 3' #adThermo-Tec #ad
- The new easy to use sleeving is a combination of a high temperature insulation material to a highly reflective mylar foil with a Velcro closure. The sleeving is designed to provide maximum protection for wires, hoses, and cables from the very damaging effect of radiant heat with an easy application.
Simply pull apart the material, wrap around the wire and re-close the sleeving. Express sleeves reflect over 90 per cent of radiant heat, is fireproof and fire resistant and just looks good.
|Manufacturer||Thermo-Tec Products #ad|
10. Shineyoo #ad
Heat Wrap Shield Sleeve For Wire Hose Auto Fiberglass 10FT-25MM1" Black Exhaust Heat Shield For Car Wire Loom Heat Shield Brake Line Cable Heat Shield #adShineyoo #ad
- Package includes:auto heat sleeve Fiberglass Adjustable Heat Shield 10FT-25MM1". 100% satisfaction:if you are not satisfied with our heat shield sleeve, please contact us, we will try our best to solve your problem.
Perfect fit:heat shield car black fiberglass hot rod sleeve helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting, protecting sensitive wire looms form close proximity heat, cable, shielding brake lines and hose and stopping clutch cables from melting.
It can expand and contract over fittings, terminals and more. Effectively :this wire heat shield is easy to installation.
Capable of reducing up to 60 percentage of radiant heat. Fiberglass sleeving withstands operating reflective temperature of 600℉continuous and 1100℉intermittent. Simply pull the wires inside, AN hoses, cables etc. 100% quality material : Heat shield sleeve mainly made of high quality fiber glass.