As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SCITOO #ad
SCITOO 3-Pieces Exhaust Pipe Expander Muffler Spreader Tool Set 1/18'' to 3-1/2'' Compatible with Most Vehicles and Trucks #adSCITOO #ad
- Function the scitoo 3-pieces exhaust pipe expander muffler spreader tool set is designed to quickly and easily straighten clamp dents and clamp marks in mufflers and tail pipes, and stretch pipe openings or fix damaged pipe ends.
Attention before purchasing this item, please double check the product details information. Suitable for family and professional mechanic. Features this tail pipe expander set includes three different expander sizes, can work with all 1-1/8inch to 3-1/2inch ID thin-wall pipes.
Plug and play, you can buy it with confidence. Superior material drop forged and heat treated steel construction for strength and durability and through strict quality inspection.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for help. Can be use with a hand ratchet or breaker bar and also a hand wrenches. Package included 1pc small expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4", 1pc medium expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", 1pc large expander: 2-1/8" to 3-1/2, 6pcs extra O-rings. A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation.
2. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Muffler Pipe Spreader Automotive Car Tool Kit for Tail Pipe Tube, Orion Motor Tech 28mm Exhaust Pipe Expander Stretcher Tool Set 1-5/8 to 4-1/4 Inches #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Easy operation - choose the proper collet, clamp the pipe, and then expand the pipe—operation of our stretcher kit is really that simple! Our helpful user manual is included to guide you through the process. Heavy-duty construction - all collets are made of aerospace-grade 6061 Aluminum while the expander utilizes Tempered 40CR Alloy Structural Steel, ensuring rugged rigidity over an extended service life.
Includes: steel expander 1 5/8" - 2" collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" collet, steel expander 2" - 2 1/2" collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" Collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet.
Extra protection - ideal for fitting aftermarket exhaust components to standard tailpipes. Auto pipe expansion kit - this mechanic’s tool kit provides the handy collets and expander required to stretch tailpipes before making tight seals to pipes with smaller diameters.
Gb standard compliant. Perfect for home DIY or professional auto shops. Wide expanding range - the exhaust pipe stretcher offers various collets for a broad expansion range from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4". Includes a convenient tool storage case and one pair of protective gloves to ensure your safety throughout the installation & maintenance process.
3. VEVOR #ad
Exhaust Stretcher, Exhaust Pipe Expander Tool w/Storing Case, Exhaust Pipe Stretcher Kit 1-5/8" to 4-1/4", 7 Pcs Pipe Expander, Exhaust Pipe Expander Kit for Tail Pipe Tube, VEVOR Pipe Stretcher Kit #adVEVOR #ad
- Easy to operate: you only have to lubricate all parts of the exhaust expander tool, and then insert pipe spreader into the pipe, and attach sleeves as needed, and finally connect to existing drill. Wide expanding range: the exhaust pipe stretcher kit provides various collets for a broad expansion range from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4".
Includes: mild steel expander 1 5/8" - 1 7/8" collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" collet, and aluminum alloy expander 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 2" - 2 1/2" chuck, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" collet.
Exhaust pipe stretcher kit: this pipe stretcher kit provides the handy collets and expander required to stretch tailpipes before making tight seals to pipes with smaller diameters.
The coated surface of the exhaust pipe expander kit provides rust resistance. Convenient storage: blow-molded carrying case included for easy storing and convenient carrying, no need worry exhaust pipe expander tool messing around and missing anymore. Heavy-duty construction: all collets are made of Aluminum alloy ensuring rugged rigidity over an extended service life.
|Model||Pipe Stretcher Kit|
4. Powerbuilt #ad
Powerbuilt 940378 Medium Tailpipe Expander Set #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Use on 1-1/2-in to 2-7/16-in I. D. Heavy-duty steel construction allows for strength and durability. Medium exhaust pipe expander Range: 1 1/2" To 2 7/16". Flare and expand the exhaust pipe so you can slide another pipe in.
Exhaust pipe. For expanding exhaust pipes, rounding pipe ends, and removing exhaust clamp grooves. Straightens out dents, bends in tailpipes and mufflers without damaging pipe or muffler.
|Manufacturer||All Trade Tools #ad|
5. Fibre shop #ad
New 3 PC MUFFLER TAIL AND EXHAUST PIPE EXPANDER 1 1/8" to 3 1/2" TOOL SET w/Case #adFibre shop #ad
- Easy to Use. Ensures a perfect fit with pipes without No Leaks. Used for exhaust system repair And Installation. 3 different sizes make It Almost Suitable For All Kinds Of Pipes.
The product is Drop Forged And Heat Treated. Comes with a red plastic Box Which Makes It Portable. High strength and good toughness. Brand new And Durable.
6. Amerbm #ad
12PCS Muffler Pipe Spreader Automotive Car Tool Kit Expander Tool for Tail Pipe Tube, Amerbm Exhaust Pipe Expander Stretcher Tool Set 1-5/8 to 4-1/4 Inches with A Pack of Rubber Rings #adAmerbm #ad
- We upgraded the rubber rings on the Collet to three, and added a pack of spare rubber rings for maximum longevity. Function : impact driven Heavy-Duty expander allows for fitting smaller exhaust piping and making exhaust seals.
Third step: and then expand the pipe. Use impact wrench to save even more effort. Upgrade : many users tell us that the rubber ring is easily damaged during use.
Easy to use : first step: choose the proper collet. Let it have more hardness and longer service life. Material : collets is made of 6061 aluminum, use oxidation treatment.
The expander utilizes Tempered 40CR Alloy Structural Steel, using quenching and phosphating treatment. Second step: clamp the pipe. Size : steel expander 1 5/8" - 2" collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" collet, steel expander 2" - 2 1/2" collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet.
|Model||Pipe Stretcher Kit 2140|
7. HAWC-US Direct #ad
Muffler Exhaust Spreader Kit with Storage Case Tail Pipe Expander Tool Set, Tail Pipe Expander,3pc Set Exhaust Muffler Spreader Tool 1-1/18'' to 3-1/2'' #adHAWC-US Direct #ad
- Used to expand a length of pipe in equal proportions so the pipe is the same diameter and not tapered. A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation. Deal for fitting aftermarket components to standard exhausts.
Capacity: small; 30-44mm, medium; 17mm hex, large; 55-85mm. Drive: small; 16mm hex, medium; 38-61mm, Large; 19mm Hex. Drop forged, heat treated steel Construction. Ensures a perfect fit with no leaks and also removes dents and clamp marks.
8. Parts-Diyer #ad
Exhaust Pipe Expander Exhaust Muffler Tail Pipe Expander Tool Set 1-1/8" to 3-1/2" Set of 3 #adParts-Diyer #ad
- Features: small expander:1-1/8" to 1-3/4", medium expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", Large Expander: 2-1/8" to 3-1/2". Easy to store: with high impact carrying case, helps reduce the clutter.
Material: Heavy duty steel construction. Applications: exhaust pipe expander used for exhaust system repair and installation, fix your damaged tail pipe or muffler. Package includes1 x Tail Pipe Expander Set.
9. GZYF #ad
Tail Pipe Muffler Exhaust Expander Kit, 3 Piece with case, GZYF 1-1/8" to 3-1/4" Exhaust Muffler Tail Pipe Expander #adGZYF #ad
- Multi-size expander: small expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4"; medium expander: 1-1/2" To 2-1/2"; Large Expander: 2-1/8" To 3-1/2". Package includes: includes carrying case, spare o-rings, and 3 sizes of flare tools.
Good quality: the product Is Drop Forged And Heat Treated. Application: the tool kit is applied for Roll bar modifications, heavy duty construction. Good for: the exhaust expander kit is great for expanding pipes, tail pipes duct work and more3pc per set, plumbing, can be applied for most pipe diameters.
10. Vector Tools #ad
Vector Tools 3 PC Tail Pipe Expander Exhaust Pipes Muffler Spreader Tool Set Spreading KIT #adVector Tools #ad
- A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation. Drop forged, heat-treated steel . Includes 6pc extra o-ring .
Designed to quickly and easily straighten out clamp dents in mufflers. Small expander 1-1/8" to 1-3/4", medium expander 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", large expander 2-1/8" to 3-1/2".