As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Powerbuilt #ad
648605, Car Repair Tools, Powerbuilt Power Steering and Alternator Pulley Remove and Install Tool Set, Replace Vehicle Steering Pump, Storage Case #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Tool solutions for most all situations. Includes special installer adapters, puller assembly with thrust bearing, jaw and sleeve. For pulling and installing power steering pump and alternator pulleys. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today.
Kit 20 includes 14-piece for removal and installation of the power steering pump and alternator pulleys. Built to exceed tool standards. Storage case includes usage photos. Tool set for removal and installation of power steering pump and alternator pulleys. For use on most power steering pump pulleys.
|Manufacturer||Alltrade Tools #ad|
2. OEMTOOLS #ad
GM, VW , Removes and Installs Power Steering Pump Pulleys on Most Domestic Vehicles, Ford, green, OEMTOOLS 37031 Power Steering Pulley Puller and Installer Kit #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Heavy-duty power puller: the pulley clamp and removal screws in this OEM pulley puller installer kit are composed of rugged steel for long-lasting strength and durability; Power steering pump pulley installer designed to tackle any small pulley job.
Product specifications: pulls any pulley with hub diameters measuring 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, or 1-3/8 inches; Pulls pulleys on GM belt driven vacuum pumps; Pulls pressed-on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines. Convenient storage: our power steering puller and installer set comes in a molded carrying case for safe storage and easy portability; Take this power steering pump puller/installer from job to job while keeping your puller kit organized.
Works with many vehicles: this power steering pump pulley tool comes with two screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, GM, and VW power steering pulleys with Saginaw, Thompson and Ford C111 and C2 pumps; Pulls pulleys on GM belt-driven vacuum pumps.
Power steering pulley installer and remover: our power steering pulley tool is designed to remove and install power steering pump pulleys on most domestic vehicles; Power steering pulley remover pulls pressed-on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
3. Thorstone #ad
Thorstone Power Steering Pulley Puller Installer Kit for Water Pump, Vacuum Pump Pulleys Installation Remover on Most Engines #adThorstone #ad
- Application - used for removing and installing pressed-on alternator, power steering pump and other pulleys. Sincerely thanks for your support to Thorstone! Package - blow molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage and quick organization.
High-quality - made of high carbon steel construction and excellent manufacturing process, exquisite mold and screws for your comfort.
Compatibility - fits on late gm, ford and Chrysler engines; Includes special adapters for GM 3. 2 quad 4 engines and Ford Modular engines. 100% sale support -we back up all products for life, 24*7 fast response customer service free all your concerns.
4. GEARWRENCH #ad
41560D, GEARWRENCH Power Steering Pump Puller Set #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Quick-disconnect tools, bushing and screw sets included. Use for installation and removal. Includes adapters for several different vehicle models. Power-steering pump pulley kit for most domestic vehicles.
5. Lisle #ad
Lisle 39000 Pulley Puller #adLisle #ad
- The unique puller body completely houses the pulley hub to prevent slipping on even the tightest pulleys. Also works faster than other conventional pulley pullers.
Fits most domestic models including GM 3. 1 and quad 4 engines. Works on traditional V-shaped pulleys and serpentine belt system pulleys.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty - does not cover abuse or misuse|
6. WINTOOLS #ad
WINTOOLS 12 Pcs Pulley Puller Remover & Installer Kit Power Steering Pump Alternator Pulley #adWINTOOLS #ad
- Case dimensions: l9" xw7. 25" xh2". The threaded end installs late model GM alternator and power steering pulleys, including Quad 4. Removes pressed-on alternator and power steering pulleys on late-model GM and Chrysler engines.
Weight 2 lbs. This puller fits some amc vehicles. Reverse the jaws to pull the alternator internal bearing. Will not work on 3. 3l and 3. 5l chrysler engines.
7. OTC #ad
OTC Tools 4530 Power Steering Pump Pulley Service Set #adOTC #ad
- Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch, 1-1/4 inch, 1-5/16 inch and 1-3/8 inch. Housed in a blow molded storage case to protect and organized components.
|Manufacturer||OTC Tools #ad|
|Warranty||One (1) year limited warranty|
8. CATUDIY #ad
CATUDIY Automotive Power Steering Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tool Kit, Power Steering Pump Puller Set with Puller Removal Set Compatible for Ford/GM/Chrysler #adCATUDIY #ad
- Place the threaded screw in the center of your pulley with the half-moon clamp shells and lip retaining ring surrounding it, then place the grabber nut center piece with a die on top. Tightly screw the threaded stud onto the center of the end of your puller nut, and then use your tool of choice to loosen and remove.
Wide applicationcompatible for GM/Chrysler vehicles/ Saginaw/Thompson, C111 and C2 power steering pumps. Easy operationuse lubrication on the tools prior to use.
Main functionthe power steering pump pulley remover and installer tool kit is a disconnect tool set that releases the power steering pulleys from the pump and installs. Package include1pc ps pump pulley installer, 1pc 3/8 - 16 unc screw, 1pc Power Steering Pump/Alternator Pulling Remover, 1pc Power steering pulley spacer, and 1pc 5/8 - 18 UNF screw.
Specially designfits for 1 1/8inches, 1 5/16inches, 1 1/4inches, and 1 3/8inches pulley hub diameters including 1988 and newer compatible for GM cars equipped with Quad 4 engines; 1991 and newer compatible for GM minivans with 3.1 l and 3800 v-6 engines.
9. Orion Motor Tech #ad
And Chrysler Vehicles, Orion Motor Tech Power Steering Pump Pulley Puller/Installer Tool Set, GM, Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tools Compatible with Ford #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- User friendly: this power steering pump pulley installer and remover set is intuitive but also comes with clear instructions for easy step by step operation; the custom blow-molded case keeps everything well organized and easy to store or carry between jobs. Complete 7-piece set: this pulley pump puller kit includes a pulley remover, 2 puller jaws, 2 forcing screws, 1 sleeve, a pulley installer, and a disconnect tool; the reversible puller jaw design also lets you check and repair pulley flanges with greater ease.
Wide compatibility: this pulley pump removal kit is compatible with the saginaw, Thompson, and Ford C111 C2 power steering pumps in most Ford, gm, and Chrysler vehicles and the belt-driven vacuum pumps and press-on water pump pulleys in GM's V6 engines; the two forcing screws also work with most VW vehicles' power steering systems.
Power steering repair set: this orion motor tech tool kit for home and professional power steering repair pulls and installs any pump pulley with a 1-1/8, 1-5/16, 1-1/4, or 1-3/8 inch hub diameter. Durable performance: each of these power steering tools is constructed from structural-grade AISI 1045 medium carbon steel for the necessary strength to get your work done right; each piece is also heat treated and blackened for even greater dependability and superior corrosion resistance to give you years of use.
|Brand||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
10. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro 7874 Pulley Puller and Installer Kit #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- Installs alternator and power steering pulleys including Quad 4. Case dimensions: l9 xW7-1/4 xH2. Case dimensions 9" long x 7 1/4" wide x 2" high. Blow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport. Weight 2 lbs.