As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
Camco 40055 RV Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator- Helps Protect RV Plumbing and Hoses from High-Pressure City Water #adCamco #ad
- Compatible with: rv pressure regulator attaches easily with 3/4-inch garden hose threads; female garden hose 3/4-inch-11. 5 nh x male garden hose 3/4-inch-11.
5 nh. Quality products: camco makes quality products for RVing, boating, tailgating, towing, camping, and grilling that help take your passion for the outdoors to the next level. Safe and secure: water regulator for RV and camper is made of durable lead-free, drinking-water-safe brass.
Rv pressure regulator: rv water pressure regulator is designed to protect RV and boat appliances, plumbing fixtures, and hoses from high-pressure city water. Fit type: Universal Fit. Efficient design: camper water pressure regulator reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 PSI.
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
2. RVGUARD #ad
Brass Lead-Free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge and Inlet Screen Filter for RV Camper Travel Trailer, RVGUARD RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve #adRVGUARD #ad
- Turn clockwise to increase pressure, and turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure. It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. Safety: class c46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology.
Adjustable: factory setting: 45 psi, adjust pressure up to 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted to whatever water pressure you need by turning the screwdriver.
Gauge display: the water pressure can be seen on the gauge, it's necessary for RVs, campers, and travel trailers. Compatible: designed with 3/4" garden hose thread.
Rvguard regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water. Function: prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, suitable for campers, trailers, and RV plumbing systems. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 013% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 025%, giving you a safe and healthy life.
3. Renator #ad
Reducer Valve W Filter. M11-0660R., Renator RV Water Pressure Regulator for RV Camper. Brass Lead-free Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge. RV Water Regulator for Camper Travel Trailer #adRenator #ad
- Contact us for any questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads, and clicking on the ask a question button. The regulator is compatible with all us water sources, and is preset at 45 psi. Renator is one of the only companies based in the us; we do both secondary quality control in our Florida warehouse, and offer lifetime local phone and email support because we stand behind our product.
Effortlessly adjust and monitor your water pressure, and enjoy strong showers and good water flow, while having the peace of mind knowing your RV is protected from high water pressure.
Lead-free. Best quality regulator on the market. The regulator arrives in a durable padded cardboard box that can be used for long-term storage, and for handy access to our phone and email customer support.
The regulator is made out of heavy duty, rust-free brass, the gauge is made of stainless steel and contains silicone oil to reduce friction of internal components and significantly increases the life of the product. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than. 13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of. 25%. Quality packaging. 1-year warranty and u.
4. Valterra #ad
Valterra RV Hi-Flow Water Regulator, Trailer, 50-55 psi, Lead-Free Brass Hi-Flow Water Regulator for Camper, RV Plumbing System #adValterra #ad
- Does not reduce pressure when inlet pressure is below 50 psi. Easy to use: attaches to the campground water spigot and reduces the water pressure that feeds through the water hose into the RV.
Safe choice: lead-free construction conforms with federal and state laws for drinking water fixtures for your family's safety. Screened washer removes debris Clean screened washer as needed.
Durable construction: lead-free brass design is rust-resistant and durable for years of quality use. Not recommended for older RV's. Ideal pressure: regulates water pressure to 50-55 psi to protect your RV's plumbing system. Water regulator: versatile water regulator is compatible with standard campers, RV's, trailers, and more.
|Manufacturer||Valterra Products LLC #ad|
5. Valterra #ad
Valterra RV Water Regulator, Lead-Free Brass Water Regulator for Camper, RV Plumbing System, Trailer, 40-50 psi #adValterra #ad
- Ideal pressure: regulates water pressure to 40-50 psi to protect your RVs plumbing system. Water regulator: versatile water regulator is compatible with standard campers, RVs, trailers, and standard campground water spigots.
Easy to use: attaches to the campground water spigot and reduces the water pressure that feeds through the water hose into the RV.
Ideal for older RVs. Durable construction: Lead-free brass design is rust-resistant and durable for years of quality use. Safe choice: lead-free construction conforms with federal and state laws for drinking water fixtures for your family's safety.
|Manufacturer||Valterra Products LLC #ad|
6. RVMATE #ad
For Camper Travel Trailer, RVMATE RV Water Pressure Regulator, Brass Lead-Free Water Pressure Reducer Kit, Adjustable Valve with Inlet Screen Filter #adRVMATE #ad
- The product has 12-month warranty, if you have any question, please contact us. Lead-free: made of lead-free brass, lead content less than 013%, under the nsF lead-free requirement which is 025%, strong well built unit.
Extra accessory: every regulator comes with 3 pieces filter, 3 pieces hose washer and 1 roll PTFE tape. Outdoor use: suitable for 3/4” outdoor hose threads & NH threads, compatible with all US water supply, also works for garden watering.
Dial pointer will rotate when turning the top screw. Adjustable design: gauge displays up to 160 PSI, factory setting is about 45 PSI. Protect your rv: regulate the water's pressure coming into your camper, protect RV/trailer from high water pressure.
7. Camco #ad
Easy Read Gauge 40064, Camco Brass Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge- Helps Protect RV Plumbing and Hoses from High-Pressure City Water #adCamco #ad
- Easy to read gauge indicates the regulated pressure. Attaches easily with 3/4" garden hose threads. Drinking water safe and csa low lead content certified; complies with California's AB1953 and Vermont act 193, Maryland HB 372, and Louisiana HB 471 low lead content laws.
Helps protect rv plumbing and hoses from high pressure city water. Fit type: Universal Fit. Pressure is factory pre set at 40 50 PSI.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|
8. Boltigen #ad
Travel Trailer, Garden Hose, Boltigen Handle Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge, 3/4’’ GHT 160PSI Lead-Free Brass RV Pressure Reducing Valve with 4 Inlet Screened Filters for RV Camper #adBoltigen #ad
- Suitable sizeadjustable water pressure reducers have 3/4 ghtnh male and female thread which is compatible with America water system, factory setting pressure is 45 PSI, adjust pressure up to 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted by turning handwheel.
Application the water pressure can be clearly seen on the gauge, regulator inlet screen mesh helps to filter out impurities in water. The instruction is included in each packaging, no tool needs, don’t need to worry about how to install and use it.
We 100% inspected them before they left our factory, If you have any questions during purchase or use, please feel free to contact us, we will give you a satisfied reply in time. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
Each regulator is tested to contain less than 013% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 025%, safe and healthy for drinking system. Guaranteethis lead free brass pressure reducing valve is well-designed. Lead free brass pressure regulator valve is made of c46500 lead-free brass, manufactured by hot casting process technology. It's great for camper, garden, RV, trailer, plumbing System.
9. Hourleey #ad
Lead Free, Hourleey Brass RV Water Pressure Regulator, Protector for Campers, 40-50 PSI, RV Plumbing System, Travel Trailers, Water Regulator for RV Camper with Filter Screen #adHourleey #ad
- Applicable scenarios: protect the water pipe system of the RVs, campers and travel trailers. Function: adjust the pressure of the hose or RV plumbing and keep water pressure of 40 to 50 pounds.
Guarantee: have csa low lead content certification. Suitable with all 3/4" hose threads. Safety: with stainless steel filter screen, Protect the valve.
The durable lead-free structure ensures the safety of drinking water. If you have any question, please contact our service. High quality: made of brass, resistant to high pressure, safety and bursting. Can be used for many years. Easy to install and use.
10. Wsenpyc #ad
40-50 PSI, 3/4 Inch Thread Lead-Free Brass Inline Water Pressure Reducer for Camper, Connector, Trailer, Wsenpyc Lead-Free Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator, RV Plumbing System #adWsenpyc #ad
- Universaldesigned with 3/4 inch garden hose threads and NH threads, universal and compatible with all American water sources and supply.
Each regulator is tested to contain less than 013% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 025%. Inlet filterinlet screened filter helps to filter particles to prevent impurity blocking.
Leed freec46500 lead-free brass processed by hot casting technology. Hi-flow factory setting is 50-55 psi, 15%-20% more water flow for better shower. A musta must for camper, trailer, RV water system, protect your pipeline system from being damaged due to high pressure, also for garden watering.