As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Quicksilver #ad
Quicksilver 25W-40 Synthetic Marine Engine Oil, 1 Gallon #adQuicksilver #ad
- 1 gallon bottle. Manufacturer part number 8M0078623. Offers outstanding strength and viscosity retention. Formulated to protect against corrosion and excessive wear. Designed for use with all 4-stroke marine engines. 25w-40 viscosity.
2. Mercury Marine #ad
Mpp, 8M0078629, MERCURY Genuine 1 Quart 4-Cycle Oil, Syn #adMercury Marine #ad
- Eliminates thermal breakdown under extreme rpm, temperatures and loads. Maintains peak engine performance and reliability. Outperforms automotive oils in marine applications.
Provides outstanding wear and corrosion protection which help extend engine life. Exceeds oil requirements and FC-W Catalyst Compatible qualifications for all marine engine manufacturers.
|Brand||Mercury Marine #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mercury Marine #ad|
3. Mercury Marine/Mercruiser #ad
MERCURY Genuine 1 Gallon 4-Cycle Oil, 25W40-8M0078628 #adMercury Marine/Mercruiser #ad
- Field-tested and proven in gas and diesel applications. Provides superior lubrication and protection of internal components from corrosion, wear scuffing and scoring - even in higher temperature engines.
Provides warranty protection for Mercury MerCruiser engines. Replaces prior part number 92-858048K01. Multi-viscosity 25w-40 oil formulated to eliminate thermal breakdown no viscosity improvers necessary under extreme temperatures and loads.
4. Quicksilver #ad
Quicksilver 25W-50 High Performance Synthetic Marine Engine Oil, 1 Gallon #adQuicksilver #ad
- Provides outstanding wear and corrosion protection to help extend engine life. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and instructions.
It maintains its viscosity, protects against varnish buildup and sludge formation and exceeds the rust protection requirements for NMMA certification. Produced to meet mercury marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive.
Quicksilver brand Synthetic Blend SAE 25W50 Meets or exceeds all marine engine manufacturer's warranty requirements and recommendations for use of an FC-W marine engine oil. Recommended for Mercury Verado and other high performance marine engines. Manufacturer part number 8M0053664.
5. ULTRA 1PLUS #ad
Ultra1Plus SAE 25W-40 Premium 4-Stroke Synthetic Blend Marine NMMA FC-W | 2 Gallon 8 Quarts #adULTRA 1PLUS #ad
- Offers outstanding strength and viscosity retention. Specially designed to provide excellent protection for outboard marine engines including outstanding wear protection, engine cleanliness, and anti-corrosion.
Develop to be used with all 4-stroke marine engines. Suitable for use in applications which require API SM. Formulated to protect against corrosion and excessive wear.