As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Garmin #ad
Garmin Striker 4 with Portable Kit #adGarmin #ad
- Waypoint map - use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. The power of simple - offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. Available in 3. 5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes.
The device is easy to use and easy to install. Chirp sonar - chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Built-in flasher - view your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
2. Lowrance #ad
HOOK2 9, 9-inch Fish Finder with TripleShot Transducer and US / Canada Navionics+ Map Card #adLowrance #ad
- Easy setup: a single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole. Wider sonar coverage: the hook2 9 offers a wide-angle CHIRP sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
Easiest to use: the lowrance hook2 9 fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings. Preloaded high detail mapping: fish new water like a pro with preloaded US and CA mapping that features 4, 000 lakes with 1-foot contours.
Narrow your search for productive water, easily locating fish-holding structure like ledges, drop offs and cover. More sonar views: the lowrance hook2 9 comes complete with a TripleShot transducer which gives you DownScan sonar straight down, SideScan sonar up to 300' to each side, and CHIRP sonar fish arch views.
3. Garmin #ad
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Scanning Sonar System 010-01864-00 #adGarmin #ad
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret Live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary.
Simple plug-and-play garmin Marine network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chart plotter. Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat.
See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away. Attitude heading reference system airs stabilizes sonar view on chart plotter screen, even in rough conditions.
4. Simrad #ad
Simrad Cruise-5 Chart Plotter with a 5-inch Screen and US Coastal Maps Installed #adSimrad #ad
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls. Monitor depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information. Always know where you are and where you are going with pre-loaded US Coastal map or worldwide basemap, plus C-MAP and Navionics upgrade options.
Track the day's boating activity with simrad TripIntel technology. Keep important data in view with pre-selected split screens. Chirp sonar with excellent automatic depth tracking.
5. Humminbird #ad
Humminbird 410220-1 Black Fishing Hook #adHumminbird #ad
- Features: precision internal GPS chart plotting with built-in Uni Map cartography with a micro SD card slot. Features: chirp dual beam plus sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output. Features: brilliant 5 inch screen with 1, 500-nit brightness.
|Manufacturer||Green Supply #ad|
6. Garmin #ad
Garmin Tilt/Swivel Mount for The Striker Plus 4/4Cv, 010-12439-10 #adGarmin #ad
- Tilt/swivel mount. Garmin part number: 010-12439-10 Compatible devices: striker Plus 4 and striker Plus 4CV.
7. Garmin #ad
Garmin 010-12441-00 Protective Cover for Striker 4, 4CV Not Compatible with Plus Models #adGarmin #ad
- Protective cover striker 4, 4CV. Brand: Garmin. Part number: 010-12441-00 Not compatible with Striker Plus 4 or Striker Plus 4cv.