As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KNS Accessories #ad
KNS Accessories KC3032 Deluxe Traffic Light Viewer with Base #adKNS Accessories #ad
- A beautiful must have vintage interior accessory used for viewing Traffic lights. Features a show quality chrome finish. Gm licensed with "guide" script on lens. Sold as each. Includes a magnetic mounting base for easy install and removal.
2. Trim Parts #ad
Trim Parts 1004 Full Size Traffic Light Viewer Assembly 1951-1958 Chevrolet #adTrim Parts #ad
- Correct Material and Finish. Original gm part # 987273. Officially Licensed GM Restoration Part. Trim parts has been manufacturing high quality restoration products since 1973.
|Brand||Trim Parts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Trim Parts #ad|
3. CravenSpeed #ad
LightInSight Traffic Light Lens Compatible with Mini Cooper #adCravenSpeed #ad
- Self-adhesive optical-quality vinyl. Perfect for tall drivers. Designed to fit MINI Coopers. See stop lights that could be obscured by the roof line of your MINI. Easy to install, remove, and reuse.
4. Deluxe Traffic Light Viewer #ad
Traffic Light Viewer with Magnetic Base #adDeluxe Traffic Light Viewer #ad
- For vehicles with Exterior windshield visors or low windshields. Vintage safety device for Vehicles Equipped with Exterior Sun Visor. Installs so fast you won't believe it. Super strong magnet Holds to Any Metal Dash. Chrome zinc die cast body with Swivel Arm and High Quality Acrylic Lens.
5. United Pacific #ad
United Pacific Chrome Die Cast Deluxe Traffic Light Viewer #adUnited Pacific #ad
- Chrome die Cast Material. This is a safety device for The Vehicles Equipped With Lower Sun visor. Easy Installation.
|Brand||United Pacific #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Pacific #ad|
6. Premier Quality Products #ad
Chevy Universal Mount Traffic Light Viewer, Eckler's Premier Quality Products 80-255585 #adPremier Quality Products #ad
- 1949-1954 chevy universal Mount Traffic Light Viewer. Driver height even comes into play. 1949-1954 chevy universal Mount Traffic Light Viewer. 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953 and 1954 chevrolet drivers often have an obstructed view of traffic signals because of the roof line, flat glass, visors or a combination.
1949, 1951, flat glass, 1950, 1952, 1953 and 1954 chevrolet drivers often have an obstructed view of traffic signals because of the roof line, visors or a combination.
Custom replacement part installs with suction cup mount no drilling required! a popular 50's and 60's custom accessory fully functional traffic light viewers are great for keeping an eye on hard to see traffic signals. How many times have you had to lean into the passenger seat just to see.
7. United Pacific #ad
United Pacific Vintage Chrome Deluxe Traffic Light Viewer with Magnetic Base #adUnited Pacific #ad
- Vintage chrome deluxe Traffic Light Viewer with Magnetic Base. Chrome zinc die cast body with Swivel Arm and High Quality Acrylic Lens. Vintage safety device for Vehicles Equipped with Exterior Sunvisor. Super strong magnet Holds to Any Metal Dash.
8. Just BlauMitWeiss LLC #ad
LightInSight Specialized Windshield Lens #adJust BlauMitWeiss LLC #ad
- Optical-grade plastic. Wide-angle fresnel lens. Self-adhesive, removable. Traffic light viewing device for automobiles, vans, trucks, and SUVs. Transferable between cars.