As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BFGoodrich #ad
285/75R16 126R, BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Tire #adBFGoodrich #ad
- Locking 3-d sipes: 3-d active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. Serrated shoulder design: staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Thicker, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone.
Specially formulated tread rubber: optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced deflection design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall. Interlocking tread design: provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
Upper sidewall traction bars: protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
3 peak mountain snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association RMA Severe Snow Traction requirements. Advanced tire footprint shape: results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. Coregard technology: tougher sidewall rubber: split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/AKR2 tire. Mud-phobic bars: raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
|Warranty||6 Year limited warranty|
2. TRAVELSTAR #ad
Travelstar Ecopath AT LT285/75R16 126/123R E Rated 10 Ply All Terrain A/T SUV & Light Truck Tire Tire Only #adTRAVELSTAR #ad
- Load range: E 10 Ply. Tire only - Rim Not Included. Tread depth: 15. 75/32nds. Max load: 3747 lbs per tire single, 3417 lbs per tire dual. Tire size: lt285/75R16.
|Manufacturer||Unicorn Tire #ad|
3. Venom Power #ad
Venom Power Terra Hunter X/T All-Terrain Radial Tire-LT285/75R16 126/123Q LRE 10-Ply #adVenom Power #ad
- Load range e, 10-ply Rated, 10-PR. Performance: All Terrain. Season: All Season. Designed for use on Jeeps, light trucks, and SUVs. Car type: Light Truck.
|Brand||Venom Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||Venom Power #ad|
4. Kumho #ad
Kumho Road Venture AT51 All-Terrain Tire, LT285/75R16 10-ply #adKumho #ad
- For long tread wear and fuel efficiency, the dual silica compound is engineered to cool quickly and wear evenly. Engineered for a quiet, comfortable ride, with a symmetric tread design and variable-pitch tread blocks to reduce road harmonics.
Class-leading performance in the mud and snow, with an angled chamfer that creates hundreds of gripping edges, and a deep, tapered tread block that promotes self-cleaning. Excellent grip and stability in heavy weather, with deep central grooves to channel rain and snow away quickly.
|Warranty||Mileage warranty: 55000|
5. Fortune #ad
Fortune Tormenta A/T FSR308 All-Terrain Off-Road Light Truck Radial Tire-LT285/75R16 285/75/16 285/75-16 126/123R Load Range E LRE 10-Ply OWL Outlined White Letters #adFortune #ad
- Performance: All Terrain. Car type: Light Truck. Season: All Season. Treadlife: N/A. Load range e, 10-ply Rated, 10-PR.
6. Falken #ad
Falken Wildpeak AT3W all_ Terrain Radial Tire-285/75R16 126R #adFalken #ad
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability. 3d canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads. Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components.
|Manufacturer||Falken Tire #ad|
|Warranty||Every Falken brand radial tire is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the usable life of the original tread within six years of date of production (for 2017 produced and newer) based on the tire DOT serial number. The usable life of the original tread ends at the appearance of the treadwear out indicators at 2/32" (1.6mm) remaining tread depth|
7. Cooper #ad
Cooper Discoverer STT Pro All-Season LT285/75R16 126/123Q Tire #adCooper #ad
- The shoulder of the tire was designed with soft surface cleats and mud scoops. Provides remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction.
The most extreme all-season, off-road tire Cooper offers to date. Standard Limited Warranty. All-season off-Road Traction Tire. Armor tek3 construction for added tire durability. Tread design helps to prevent stone retention.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Warranty|
8. BFGoodrich #ad
LT265/75R16 123E, BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 All-Terrain Radial Tire #adBFGoodrich #ad
- Bfgoodrich all-terrain t/a ko2 all-terrain Radial Tire - Lt265/75R16 123E. Max psi 80 Max load lb 3415. 123 load index.
|Warranty||6 Year limited warranty|
9. Cooper #ad
Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT All-Season LT285/75R16 126/123R Tire #adCooper #ad
- Aggressive sidewall design: Deep, jagged sidewalls that help the tires climb up rocks and plow through mud. All-season, All-Terrain Tire. Standard Limited Warranty. Built to withstand the ongoing assault from dirt and gravel.
Treadwear warranty: 60, 000 Miles. Hauls heavy loads with less wear. Designed to prevent cutting and chipping on rocky and gravel terrain. Extreme durability for hauling. Rugged traction shoulders provide increased off-road traction for boulder crawling and mud handling, as well as additional resistance to abrasion and punctures.
|Warranty||60,000 Mile Treadwear|