As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Proto #ad
6 Point, Stanley Proto J7446M 1/2" Drive Impact Socket, 46mm #adProto #ad
- Proto 6 point impact sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners and also on fasteners made from soft materials. The torqueplus design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement.
The torqueplus configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners. Made in USA.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
2. Powerbuilt #ad
Silver, Powerbuilt 643240 3/4-Inch Drive 12 Point 46mm Socket #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Oversized socket size callout forged into socket wall. Tool solutions for most all situations. Built to exceed tool standards. Lifetime warranty. Z-drive hex design contacts flat walls of fasteners for stronger grip.
Meets or exceeds ANSI standards. 12 point thin wall mirror polished chrome vanadium socket with dual grease rings. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today.
3. DEWALT #ad
46mm, MM, 6-Point DWMT19034B, DEWALT Impact Socket, 3/4-Inch Drive #adDEWALT #ad
- Directtorque Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners. Laser etched markings for easier identification on black phosphate finishes.
O-ring and retaining pin compatible for added job-site safety. Oil rubbed Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance. Heat treated cr-440 steel for strength and durability.
4. Sunex Tools #ad
1/2" Female x 3/4" Male Impact Adapter, Sunex 2302, Tapered Square End, 1/2 Inch Drive, Meets ANSI Standards, Ball Detent, Cr-Mo Steel #adSunex Tools #ad
- Ball detent: Holds socket in place. Meets ansi standards: All extensions are rigorously tested, ensuring peak performance and durability. Cr-mo steel: provides the strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools. Tapered square end: Quickly aligns socket to fastener.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunex International #ad|
5. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 258 1/2-Inch Drive 1-13/16-Inch Impact Socket #adSunex Tools #ad
- Cr-mo alloy steel for long life. Avoids rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners. Extends the life of fasteners. Durability radius corner design.
6. Jetech #ad
Jetech 3/4-Inch Drive 46mm Deep Impact Socket with 6-Point Design, Heat-Treated Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel, Metric #adJetech #ad
- Black phosphating - A fine and dense coating brings more corrosion and wear resistance for longtime use. It’s much stronger to stand greater impact force than chrome vanadium ones.
Cold forging & heat treatment - Cold forging and heat treatment greatly improve the performance of the socket with enhanced hardness, increased wear-resistance and lifespan. Cr-mo alloy steel - cr-mo impact socket features with added strength, higher working temperatures and corrosion resistance.
Radius corner design - the lifespan of both the fastener and socket will be greatly prolonged with the force distributed to the inwall. Extra depth - provide more space to accommodate longer bolts and wider applications to facilitate your work.
7. CASOMAN #ad
4PC 1/2-Inch Impact Socket Set, 6 Point, CASOMAN 1/2'' Drive Spindle Axle Nut Impact Socket Set, 2 inch, 1-7/8, CR-MO,1-13/16, 1-15/16, Heavy Duty Use In Removing And Installing Axle Nuts #adCASOMAN #ad
- Made of drop forged, heat treated heavy Duty Chrome Molybdenum CR-MO Steel with a Corrosion-Resistant Black Phosphate Finish. It comes with 1 year quality warranty. Durability radius corner design, install, 6 point install, repair to remove, removal, and repair hub or axle nuts on your vehicle.
Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards. Come with a heavy duty blow molded storage case, easy to carry. High-contrast size marking is permanently laser and easy to read, even in low light. Set include: 4 piece 6 point 1/2-inch drive impact socket Set: 1-13/16, 1-15/16, 1-7/8, 2 inch.
8. Craftsman #ad
1/2-Inch Drive, CRAFTSMAN 1/2" To 3/4" Socket Adapter, Female to Male CMMT99223 #adCraftsman #ad
- Corrosion resistance: Socket with full polish chrome finish. Socket adapter allows for different drive size use. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications. Quick size identification: 1/2 to 2/4 socket adapter comes with large markings.
9. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 258d 1/2-Inch Drive 1-13/16-Inch Deep Impact Socket #adSunex Tools #ad
- Provides increased strength, but also avoids rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners. 1/2-inch drive, 1-13/16-Inch deep impact socket. Forged from the finest chrome molybdenum alloy steel – the best choice for strength and durability.
The design drives the side of the fastener instead of the corner. Radius corner design - to extend the life of fasteners.